- 6 cups basmathi rice
- 1 cup plain rice
- 1 tin SUNSTAR TOMATO PUREE
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 red onions (sliced)
- A pinch of cloves, cinnamon and star anise
- A handful of Pandan leaves
- 2 chicken essential cubes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1/2 tin SUNSTAR PROCESSED PEAS
- Combine milk, tomato puree, salt, chicken essential cubes and water in a bowl. Then, soak basmathi rice and plain rice for an hour in a separate pot.
- Heat the oil. Sautéed shallots, ginger, pandan leaves and spices until fragrant.
- Add all the ingredients except tomatoes and bring it to boil.
- Then, put the rice that has been soaked into this pot. Add in the dice tomatoes and peas. Slow down the fire and stir occasionally so that the rice does not break. Cover the pot until the rice cooks.
- When the rice is cooked, remove from pot and serve.