- 1 tin 425g SUNSTAR SARDINES IN TOMATO SAUCE
- 3 cloves of red onion – sliced
- 2 garlic cloves – sliced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 box of coconut milk (small)
- 4 bird eye chillies
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 slice of tamarind
- A little ginger
- Separate the SUNSTAR SARDINE fish and its sauce. Heat the oil and pan fry the sardine.
- Heat the oil in another pan. Add the bird eye chillies, sliced onions, ginger and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Add the curry powder and a bit of water. Fry till spices are crisp and fragrant.
- Add coconut milk and water to taste. Finally add in the sardines, sardine sos, tamarind and salt. Adjust the taste and density of the desired.
- Place on bowl and serve.